ANNOUNCE: HC&A Report (3rd edition, November 2002)

C.Reinke C.Reinke@ukc.ac.uk
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:32:20 +0000

The many contributors and I are happy to announce that the

             Haskell Communities and Activities Report
                    (3rd edition, November 2002)

                http://www.haskell.org/communities/

is now available from the Haskell Communities home page in several
formats: in PDF (with working links and index, yet printable) or,
for those who have problems with the PDF, in HTML (using John's
secret weapon again) and Postscript.

A big thanks here to everyone who contributed information to the
report! I hope you will find it as interesting to read as we did.

For those of you who haven't heard of these reports before:

The first edition of the HC&A Report was released in November 2001,
with the goal of helping to improve the communication between the
various groups, projects, and individuals working on or with
Haskell. The idea of these reports is simple:

Every six months, a call goes out to all of you to contribute brief
summaries of your own area of work. Many of you respond (eagerly,
unprompted, and well in time for the deadline;-) to the call.
I then collect all these into a single report and feed it back to
this very mailing list.

And when we try for the next update in six months, you might want
to add your own work, project, research area or group as well. So,
please, put that item into your diary now:

  End of April 2003:
    target deadline for contributions to
    the May 2003 edition of the HC&A Report

Enjoy (and communicate;-)!