"Lambda Dance", Haskell polemic, etc. on O'Reilly site

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@shop.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:59:46 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

FYI, there are multiple python implementations out there.
See
http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.python/python_varieties.html

Of particular note here is Vyper implemented in OCAML, which adds tail
calls, list comprehensions, lexical scoping, full garbage collection, and
pattern matching to Python...

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   Shop.Com
1-646-638-2300 voice                    The Easiest Way To Shop (sm)